India Entry Strategy
India has become the most preferred destination for global investment and business operations. The key driver of business growth in India includes huge investment potential, lower operating cost, availability of skilled and unskilled workforce, world-class infrastructure, etc. The Indian economy has a lot to offer for foreign investors and business entities globally.
Starting any business operations in India requires a sound understanding of the Indian regulatory system and legal formalities involved. The foreign companies that wish to start operations in India require various regulatory approvals and documentation. Besides this Indian tax system is also very comprehensive and complicated. It requires the assistance of expert professionals with the experience to resolve these complexities and smoothen the way for setting up operations in India.
Our team specializes in setting up a business in India for foreign investors and international companies. We offer a range of integrated professional services to help entrepreneurs set up businesses and constantly grow by leveraging all opportunities smoothly by advising them on the right financial and legal strategies for expansion. Our service offerings include an initial market study to post-setup support for operational optimization. Our range of customized business set up services includes:
- Pre-entry market study
- Assistance and advisory services on business and operational form – Representative Office, Branch Office, Project Office, Joint Venture, Owned Subsidiary etc. and assistance in obtaining requisite approvals from regulatory authorities
- Assistance in office leasing
- Identification of JV partner
- Due diligence for target acquisitions
- Regulatory Compliances
- Accounting, financial and tax advisory
- Human Resource Advisory Services